The Boston Veterinary Specialists team offers decades of experience in surgical correction of diseases of the head and neck. Dr. Briere is extremely skilled in performing both soft tissue and orthopedic procedures in this area.
Our Services Include
- Upper Respiratory Tract – Soft palate resection
- Eyelid Surgery: Ectropion, Entropion, and Gland of the Third Eyelid Protrusion – Eye Enucleation due to tumors or end stage Glaucoma
- Ear Surgeries – Skin tumors on the pinna, tumors of the ear canal, partial or complete ear canal removal, middle ear infections, total ear ablation
- Salivary Gland Disease – Tumors and Salivary Sialolithiasis
- Thyroid Gland Tumors
- Parathyroid Gland Tumors
- Tumors of the Tongue
- Lymph Node Removal for Cancer Diagnosis
- Jaw Fractures
- Dislocated Jaws (TMJ)
- TECA Surgeries involving the bone of the bulla & ossicles of the middle ear
While under our care for any surgical procedure, our team provides:
- 24 hour care, including monitoring of vital signs (heart rate, respiratory rate, and temperature), diet, intake and eliminations.
- Close monitoring during recovery by our veterinarians and nursing staff – pain medications and antibiotics are precisely administered and your surgeon’s specific instructions are followed at all times.
- Clean bedding and caring personal attention to your pet’s physical comfort and emotional well-being.
- Regular updates for you and your referring veterinarian.