The Boston Veterinary Specialists team offers decades of experience in surgical correction of diseases of the head and neck. Dr. Briere is extremely skilled in performing both soft tissue and orthopedic procedures in this area.
Correction of brachycephalic abnormalities
- Elongated soft palate
- Everted larygeal saccules
- Stenotic nares
- Third eyelid abnormalities
- Total ear canal ablation (TECA)
- Bulla osteotomy
- Ventral ear canal ablation
- Lateral wall resection
- Removal of tumors of the ear canal and pinnea
Removal of facial and oral tumors
While under our care for any surgical procedure, our team provides:
- 24 hour care, including monitoring of vital signs (heart rate, respiratory rate, and temperature), diet, intake and eliminations.
- Close monitoring during recovery by our veterinarians and nursing staff – pain medications and antibiotics are precisely administered and your surgeon’s specific instructions are followed at all times.
- Clean bedding and caring personal attention to your pet’s physical comfort and emotional well-being.
- Regular updates for you and your referring veterinarian.