Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists
Our sister practice on Cape Cod providing state-of-the-art 24/7 emergency & specialty veterinary care to Cape Cod and Southeastern MA. CCVS offers two convenient locations in Buzzards Bay & Dennis.
A resource to help you learn more about board certified veterinary specialists, how to tell if your veterinarian is a specialist, and how specialists work with you and your primary care veterinarian to develop the best plan of care for your pet.
American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Learn more about the organization that certifies veterinary specialists in surgery.
Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society
Learn more about the organization that certifies veterinary specialists in emergency & critical care.
American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Learn more about the organization that certifies veterinary specialists in internal medicine, including: internists, cardiologists, neurologists, and oncologists.
American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Learn more about the organization that certifies veterinary ophthalmology specialists.
A list of toxic and non-toxic plants for animals.
ASPCA Poison Control
A great resource for information and help if your pet ingests a poisonous substance.
ASPCA Poison Control Hotline: 888-426-4435
Note: A $65 consultation fee may apply
Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
Great resource for information on enriching your indoor-cat’s environment.
- Radiographic Diagnosis of Cranial Cruciate Ligament (CrCL)
- Oxygen Therapy in Respiratory Distress
- Updates In the Diagnosis of Respiratory Disease
- Canine Parvovirus – Part 2
- Canine Parvovirus – Part 1
- Degenerative Lumbosacral Stenosis—Part 2: Treatment
- Degenerative Lumbosacral Stenosis
- Canine and Feline Coagulopathies
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement for CCL Injuries
- Canine Immune Mediated Polyarthropathy
- Endocrine Emergencies Part 2
- Endocrine Emergencies Part 1
- Update on CPR: What we can learn from the 2012 RECOVER
- Brachycephalic Airway Syndrome (BAS)
- Pamidronate Case Studies – Part 2
- Pamidronate Case Studies – Part 1
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Juvenile Canine Hip Dysplasia (JCHD)
By William B. Henry, Jr. DVM, DACVS. Our surgeons have 20 years experience using JPS Sx.