Head & Neck Surgery
The Boston Veterinary Specialists team offers decades of experience in surgical correction of diseases of the head and neck. Dr.Briere is ex-tremely skilled in performing both soft tissue and orthopedic procedures in this area.
- Correction of brachycephalic abnormalities
- Elongated soft palate
- Everted laryngeal saccules
- Stenotic nares
- Eyelid Surgery
- Third eyelid abnormalities
- Ear Surgery
- Total ear canal ablation (TECA)
- Bulla osteotomy
- Ventral ear canal ablation
- Lateral wall resection
- Removal of tumors of the ear canal and pinna
- Removal of facial and oral tumors
While under our care for any surgical procedure, our team provides:
- 24-hour care, including monitoring of vital signs (heart rate, respiratory rate, and temperature), diet, intake and eliminations.
- Close monitoring during recovery by our veterinarians and nursing staff – pain medications and antibiotics are precisely administered and your surgeon’s specific instructions are followed at all times.
- Clean bedding and caring personal attention to your pet’s physical comfort and emotional well-being.
- Regular updates for you and your referring veterinarian.