At Boston Veterinary Specialists, our relationship with our community of primary care veterinarians is integral to the care we provide. We are here to serve you, your clients and your patients when they need advanced surgical care. As board-certified veterinary surgical specialists with many decades of combined experience, Dr. William Henry and Dr. Catherine Briere provide the expert care you can recommend with confidence.
- O2 support
- Mechanical ventilation
- Expertise in transfusion medicine
- Continuous ECG and direct blood pressure monitoring
- Endoscopy, rhinoscopy, colonoscopy, and cystoscopy
- Arthroscopic surgery and laparoscopy
- Expertise in multiple forms of cruciate rupture repair
- Treatment of animals with multiple concurrent illnesses
Have a difficult surgery case?
Our board-certified surgeons are here to help!
Give us a call at 781-326-2140 for a free consultation!
As a primary care veterinarian, you will be kept closely involved in your patient’s care with us from start to finish. We offer:
- Prompt, complete reports including current labs and diagnostics
- Consultation with you regarding treatment recommendations and goals
- Regular updates regarding your patient’s progress
- Quick scheduling for consultations and surgery
- 24/7 patient care in our private surgical hospital
- Caring, knowledgeable client liaisons to assist pet owners through all stages of their pets’ care with us.
Click here to Refer Now