As one of Boston’s most established private surgical specialty practice, BVS is always looking for highly-skilled and passionate professionals to join our team.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced veterinary professionals who welcome the challenge of meeting the highest standards for quality and performance, posses a friendly, positive and team player attitude, and who want a career in a practice that supports and rewards your growth.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Current Career Opportunities
Boston Veterinary Specialists offers a competitive wages and benefits package that includes:
- Choice of three Health Insurance Plans through United Healthcare
- Option for Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides supplemental benefits to health insurance at no additional cost
- Veterinary Social Worker – Can assist with ways to help manage stress, combat compassion fatigue, find more work/life balance or help with conflict resolution
- United Healthcare Dental Insurance; two options; 100% paid for Employee
- United Healthcare Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Short Term Disability Insurance; 100% paid for employee
- Long Term Disability Insurance available
- Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000; option to purchase more for employee and family
- PTO / Holidays
- Pet Discounts
- Generous Continuing Education Program
- MA/DEA License reimbursement / AVMA / MVMA dues and PLIT reimbursement / VIN allowance/ Specialty dues